Terms of Service
Change, Cancellation and No Show Policy.
A cancellation fee of $65.00 will be charged, if notified in less than an hour prior to pick up time. Unless the total charge is less which then applies. Same charges apply for change in the pickup location or time if proper notification did not occur within at least an hour prior to pick up time.
Cancellation must be done two weeks prior the pick up date, otherwise you forfeit your deposited amount. A fee equal to the total of minimum hours rate will be charged in the event of no show or if cancelled in less than two hours prior to pick up time.
NO SHOW: For a base transfer, a fee as applicable for the confirmed vehicle plus airport fee, fuel surcharge, tolls, and parking, if applicable, will apply should the passenger fail to cancel or meet the chauffeur at the designated pick up location for all reservations.
To avoid either a late cancellation or no show fee, the reservation(s) must be cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy noted in the email confirmation. You may either call 1-888-546-6686 or cancel the reservation by email at email@example.com. Outside the United States, call 1-773-427-7700. If you experience difficulty locating your chauffeur, please call us directly at 1-773-427-7700. Leaving the pick-up location without notifying LaSalle Limousine will result in a no-show fee.
* Applies to all Sedan, SUV, Limousine and Van reservations where the pick up location is within the city metropolitan area. The city metropolitan area is defined as an area which falls within 45 miles of the city center. All services outside the local city metropolitan area may be assessed the actual drive time to/from the pick-up location. NOTE: All Special Event Change and Cancellation Policies supersede standard Change and Cancellation Policies and are noted in the email confirmation. Wait Time – Airport Transfer. Wait time is not charged for commercial flights unless customers choose to deviate from proceeding to the stated customer/chauffeur meeting location. In such instances, wait time beyond twenty (20) minutes will incur the transfer base charge plus the hourly charge prorated in fifteen (15) minute intervals. For Domestic flights, one hour from landing time will be allowed to retrieve luggage and call our dispatchers at 1-888-546-6686 or 1-773-427-7700, if we do not hear from a customer within that hour, the car will be released and a NO SHOW charge will apply. For International flights, two hours will be allowed from landing time to retrieve luggage and clear customs. If we do not hear from a customer within the two hours, the car will be released and a NO SHOW charge will apply.
• Wait Time – Point-to-Point Transfer Customers are permitted fifteen (15) minutes of wait time after the scheduled pickup time. Wait time beyond the fifteen (15) minutes will incur the transfer base charge plus the hourly charge prorated in fifteen (15) minute intervals. ($15.00/15 minutes)
• Extra Stops Customers are allowed to make two stops which should not exceed fifteen (15) minutes total during a transfer. If the stop exceeds fifteen (15) minutes, the customer will be charged the transfer base rate plus the hourly charge for the vehicle in fifteen (15) minute increments up to forty-five (45) minutes (rounded up) for the time that the chauffeur waits. If there is more than two stops, or if the one stop lasts more than forty-five (45) minutes, then the trip will convert to an hourly charge.
• Incidentals Certain charges that are in addition to base rates, includes chauffeur hotel accommodations and meals, greeter fee, parking, special requests and tolls.
• Fuel Surcharge For sedans a $4.00 flat fee will be added to each trip with a base rate less than $85.00. For limousines and SUV’s an $8.00 fuel surcharge would be added to the base rate. The Fuel Surcharge is calculated based on the Energy Information Agency’s (EIA’s) published fuel pricing forecasts. Quoted amount may differ from billed amount based on forecast in effect when services are provided. Fuel surcharges for specialty vehicles, including vans, minibuses and motor coaches, will vary.
• Rate Estimate Rates quoted prior to service are only an initial estimate of the cost of services reserved. Wait time, extra stops and/or additional services will affect the final price.
• Child Safety Seats For safety reasons, providing age and weight of the child is important so that we may provide the appropriate equipment (car seat etc…). We provide child safety or booster seats according to customer description. However, customers are responsible for the installation of the child safety or booster seats. A fee of $10.00 will be added to each seat provided.
• Lost or Misplaced Items LaSalle Limousine assumes no responsibility nor is it liable for any lost or misplaced personal property or any other items.
• Airport Transfer The charge for a transfer to and/or from a commercial airport.
• Hourly Charge The charge for “As-Directed” service when there is an itinerary involved or the chauffeur takes instructions from the customer; typically involves multiple stops.
• Point-to-Point Transfer The charge for predefined transfer from the most frequently traveled routes in a given market, separate and aside from airport transfers, as defined above.
• Base Rate The rate charged for basic transportation services before any Gratuity, Fuel Surcharge, Airport Fee, International Arrival Fee, Incidental Charges, and/or Tax is added.
• Early/Late Pick Up Charge For transfers between 11:00 PM – 4:45 AM an extra $10.00 will be added for the base rate of a sedan. $15.00 will be added for a Stretch Limousine or SUV transfers. • Holidays An extra $10.00 will be added to the base rate for any type of vehicle for transfers on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Eve after 8:00 PM and Christmas day